[DWJ] Enright (was Happy DWJ-book-related news)

Minnow minnow at belfry.org.uk
Fri Jun 23 12:39:55 EDT 2006

>On Thursday, June 22, 2006, at 10:39 PM, Elizabeth G. Holtrop wrote:
>
>>   Good for her.  My sister had hip-lenth hair at age 16 and was so
>> self-conscious about it that she had it cut and got a wild perm and
>> said it was her best decision ever.

Otter asked:

>Has anyone else read _The Saturdays_ by Elizabeth Enright?

Yes, but not for a long time and I don't have a copy.  Would this question
be something to do with Mona?

I do have a hardback *The Four-Storey Mistake* downstairs, and *Return to
Gone-Away* likewise, but never managed to find any apart from those three
and never owned the first one.

Minnow