[DWJ] Big Bad Read

Paul Andinach pandinac at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Fri Jun 23 10:25:07 EDT 2006

On Fri, 23 Jun 2006, Minnow wrote:

> There may be a link to the ill-starred 1980s short story collection
> *Temps*, edited by I forget now whom in the Midnight Rose Collective
> but from an idea produced for them by Neil Gaiman, and deliberately
> bowing to DWJ and Chrestomanci.

Having already read Kim's 'Temps' story, I'm fairly sure that it's not
connected to the Diogenes club series, as one of them features
something horrifying happening to Margaret Thatcher, while the
other... features something completely different but equally
horrifying happening to Margaret Thatcher.

He's not a fan of the Thatcher government, I gather.

Paul
--
"Hold fast to the one noble thing."