[DWJ] Re: Green Knowe (was; witches in fiction, and exploiting)

Ika Willis blake at gaudaprime.co.uk
Fri Jun 23 10:16:41 EDT 2006

Kylie asked:

> A few years ago on a mailing list or a news group I was on someone
> mentioned that one of the Boston family gave tours of Green Knowe.  Does
> any one know if this is the case, and how to arrange it if so?

The last couple of days have been filled with synchronicities! This showed
up on my friendslist in Livejournal around the time your email arrived in
my inbox, Kylie:

http://altariel1.livejournal.com/258257.html

An account of a visit to Green Knowe, with links and lots of encouragement
to go ahead and book a tour...

Love, Ika