[DWJ] Peter's Room

Ding, Kylie (KAM.RIC) Kylie.Ding at us.kline.com
Fri Jun 23 09:37:10 EDT 2006

> Love, Ika (very hard on books, being retrained by girlfriend
> after I read
> her irreplaceable paperback of Antonia Forest's *Peter's
> Room* in the bath
> till a page came out, then kept the page in a separate place
> from the rest
> of the book)

I have a paperback copy of Peter's Room that I don't particulary want to
keep.  I only really liked the term books in that series.  If it would
get you back in your girlfriends good books (so to speak) you could have
it.  From memory it's in reasonable condition with a few cover creases.

Also have a copy of The Thuggery Affair I'm not that fussed on owning?
Anyone want it?  Would happily swap it (or them if Ika doesn't want
Peter's Room) for copies of any of the Term books other than Cricket
Term.  Or give it away if it will brighten up anyone's life enough.
Could always use more bookshelf space :)

This would have to wait until I get back to Australia in October(ish).

With my suitcase of cheap books bought on eBay and at cheap US prices :)

Byeeee,
Kylie