[DWJ] The quiz

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Fri Jun 23 00:12:04 EDT 2006

I took the quiz.  The first time I answered relatively honestly
and came out as Gair.  I think this is what happened the last
time we were doing this.  And I still haven't reread _The
Power of Three_.

Last time, when I let myself rip, I came out as Throgmorten,
one of the most satisfying moments of my life.

I tried to duplicate that this time, and came out as Benvenuto.
That's pretty darn cool, too.

Now the thing about having a baby -- and I can't be
the first person to have noticed this -- is that thereafter
you have it.

                                                 - Jean Kerr