[DWJ] OT: book pricing

Emma Comerford emmaco at tpg.com.au
Thu Jun 22 22:22:54 EDT 2006

Ah ha, thank-you! I had guessed the problems that Aussie publishers were
likely to face with our smaller market but I didn't know point 2 about the
hardcover profit thing in the US.

I've now found a friend in the US who is going to post me books, which
makes it even cheaper to get the ones I want - they would be same quality
either way as they're imported. I'm happy to keep buying my normal
paperbacks here but those $33 paperbacks are just too expensive.

Emma