[DWJ] Happy DWJ-book-related news

rohina at shaw.ca rohina at shaw.ca
Thu Jun 22 20:58:05 EDT 2006

I can hardly wait until my daughter can read that book, then. She has
rampant hairdresser phobia, and refuses to get her hair cut, with the
result that we have a daily hairbrushing encounter.

We just passed a sad parental milestone yesterday. I asked my husband if
he wanted P-I-Z-Z-A for D-I-N-N-E-R and she said "we're having pizza for
dinner?" We will have to brush up our Latin, or something.

robyn