[DWJ] witches in fiction, and exploiting

Elizabeth G. Holtrop elizabeth at bouma-holtrop.com
Thu Jun 22 14:02:39 EDT 2006

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise <jenne at fiedlerfamily.net> wrote:
And, to jump off on a tangent, has anyone read Lloyd Alexander's _Rope
Trick_? It reminded me a bit of some of the middle Dalemark books the
whole time I was reading it, but the ending was... well, strange, even
for Alexander, I thought.

  I read _The Rope Trick_, but it's the only Alexander I've read.  I  enjoyed it but I do recall thinking the ending was strange.

  I really must see if my library can get me the Dalemark books through interlibrary loan.

  EGH