[DWJ] Re: Oliver Twist was Re: Big Bad Read

Elizabeth G. Holtrop elizabeth at bouma-holtrop.com
Thu Jun 22 12:45:19 EDT 2006

Thank you.  I'm wondering how I never picked up that plot  twist.  I'm not entirely unfamiliar with the story even though  I've never read the book.

  EGH

Otter Perry <ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com> wrote:
On Wednesday, June 21, 2006, at 09:36 PM, Elizabeth G. Holtrop wrote:

> Being that I *should* read some Dickens one of these years, but being
> that I have not done so yet, before...what?

I have often felt that "Where is love" was written for some other
purpose,
like being recordable by every female singer in the world.  And as for
"As long as he needs me", it's just another of those co-dependent songs.

Spoilers for _Oliver Twist_

.
.
.