[DWJ] witches in fiction, and exploiting

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Thu Jun 22 11:13:24 EDT 2006

> But it isn't destroyed!  I mean, yes, the whole thing is shown being wound
> up, as it was always going to be; but then it's renewed and is just the
> same only more so, on the other side of the door.

Melissa, am I imagining that, or is that rather a Mormonish concept?

And, to jump off on a tangent, has anyone read Lloyd Alexander's _Rope
Trick_? It reminded me a bit of some of the middle Dalemark books the
whole time I was reading it, but the ending was... well, strange, even
for Alexander, I thought.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"Justice is better than chivalry if we cannot have both."
   -- Alice Stone Blackwell