[DWJ] Re: The Last Battle (was witches in fiction, and exploiting)

Roslyn rosgross at bigpond.net.au
Thu Jun 22 08:58:15 EDT 2006

Although I always felt intensely uncomfortable about Susan losing everyone
and being left out, I always assumed, like Minnow, that her being left out
of the real Narnia or heaven or whatever you want to call it was not final.
And though The Last Battle has never been my favourite, I certainly don't
hate it. One of the things I really is that scene when Emeth the Calormene
paraphrases Aslan's explanation of how he is beloveded to Aslan even though
he has worshipped Tash all his life.

Ros