[DWJ] Re: The Last Battle (was witches in fiction, and exploiting)

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Wed Jun 21 22:49:14 EDT 2006

On Wed, 21 Jun 2006, Melissa Proffitt wrote:

|On Wed, 21 Jun 2006 15:25:07 -0400 (EDT), deborah.dwj at suberic.net wrote:
|
|>Don't get me started on Robert Jordan.
|>
|>No, I take it back. Get me started. I dare you.
|
|But then I would have to come over there and start a fight with you, and
|that would be regrettable....

Well then I will not go into detail, except to say that I have
difficulties with a universe in which it is metaphysically
necessary that men and women can never really communicate.  And I
will stop there, because fighting with Melissa would make me weep
copious tears.

-deborah
--
I would rather go honestly to Hell, admitting that I leaped
knowingly into error and folly, than enter into the sweetest