[DWJ] Happy DWJ-book-related news

Wed Jun 21 20:59:34 EDT 2006

She's twelve going on twenty-eight, a snarky little teenager when she wants
to be, and far too perceptive for anyone's comfort.  Technically, she's my
oldest, but what the heck.  She often brings me books and insists that I
read them so we can talk about them.  Her favorite DWJ to date is
_Dogsbody_.

My REAL baby is turning six on Friday.  I'm feeling old and I'm only 34.

Melissa Proffitt