[DWJ] witches in fiction, and exploiting

Elizabeth G. Holtrop elizabeth at bouma-holtrop.com
Wed Jun 21 18:19:47 EDT 2006

That's a good scene.  I also like the general feeling of coming  back to a place the children had loved and known so well, and the  rediscovery after a long time of being away.

  EGH

Elizabeth Evans <er.evans at auckland.ac.nz> wrote:  EGH said:
My favorite is Prince Caspian.  I don't know why.

I  love Prince Caspian as well. I particularly like the scene where Susan  'shows' Trumpkin in the archery contest, not only for the fact that the  'weak' triumphs (yay!), but that both she and Trumpkin are so nice  about it.

(OB DWJ, I don't have 'Witch Week' handy, but have the feeling that the same spirit of reconciliation is shown there.)

Regards
Elizabeth.