[DWJ] witches in fiction, and exploiting

Katarina Hjärpe head_overheels at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 21 10:25:06 EDT 2006

>Huh. My favorite was always The Horse and His Boy, with The Magician's
Nephew second. I think I tend to like odd-book-out of series quite often.

The Horse and His Boy is my favourite too, I suspect because I have a
weakness for love stories where the two people involved can't stand each
other initially. (OBDWJ: Like Deep Secret also.) Aravis is also my favourite
of the Narnia protagonists, next to Eustace. (I like unpleasant children, I
guess. OBDWJ: Like Awful.)

Katta