[DWJ] Review of the Archer's Goon DVD on LJ

Ika Willis blake at gaudaprime.co.uk
Wed Jun 21 05:21:13 EDT 2006

Kylie/Chris:

>> I wonder if it will be released outside Japan?  I'd like to watch it but
>> English menus would be good.
>
> Me too - we do know it's legit, yes?

I don't know for sure, but I don't think anyone's suggested that it *is*
legit - the BBC never released *AG* on DVD and the reviewer's suggestion
that it was transferred from VHS sounds pretty unofficial to me.

Love, Ika (unsure whether to buy it as on the one hand, DWJ on telly,
yayy! but on the other, I might not want my brane cluttered up with all
those actors next time I read the book. And it's one of the ones where I
am slightly in love with over 50% of the characters. Plus, Awful/Goon is a
very sweet [future]pairing in my head, but I don't know how well it'd work
with the visuals...)