[DWJ] witches in fiction, and exploiting

Elizabeth G. Holtrop elizabeth at bouma-holtrop.com
Wed Jun 21 00:22:32 EDT 2006

Hmm, well, I'll see if I can find my dad's copy lying around.

  EGH

Melissa Proffitt <Melissa at Proffitt.com> wrote:  Do, do, do!  I had never even heard of it until college, when it was an
assigned text for the basic English course I was forced to take.  (The
teacher wouldn't give me anything higher than an A- and never did explain
why.)  It was really the only good thing that came out of that course--that
and meeting a future roommate who introduced me to Bujold and Pratchett
both.  It holds up well as a story, as theology, and as literature.  I'd
read it again myself if I didn't have such a large pile of books to read.

Melissa Proffitt