[DWJ] witches in fiction, and exploiting

sally at sallyodgers.com sally at sallyodgers.com
Tue Jun 20 20:55:58 EDT 2006

Melissa Proffitt writes:

> I've had four brothers serve missions for the LDS church

I think I met a Morman missionary on a train in Sydney once. He was young,
dressed in black, and carrying a black briefcase. It was a longish trip to a
farflung suburb and we had quite a conversation. It was so long ago I don't
recall much other than his clothing, his youth, and his friendly manner.
It's a nice memory, anyway:-)

Hmmm... wonder if DWJ would write a missionary character? (My godmother was
one Chad - not Morman though - Gospel Hall.)