[DWJ] witches in fiction, and exploiting

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Tue Jun 20 19:30:06 EDT 2006

So this thread about religion...

I'm not sure if I want to thank you all for being the sort of
people who don't need moderator warnings when talking about such
controversial topics or to give the warning anyway, just to be
safe.  I think this must be the only group on the Internet where
Christians and non-Christians can have an entirely civil
discussion about hypocrites who call themselves Christians.  That
being said, I am wary.

I don't want to ask people to stop a discussion which has been
interesting, civil, and entirely non-flamey, but I think I will
just raise the be-careful flag for those who didn't already have
it raised.

(Talking about Christianity in the context of C. S. Lewis is
entirely on topic, in my ever-so humble opinion, and thus there's
more leeway there. *g*)

Bless you all for being so wonderful,

-deborah
--
"You do not have to do everything disagreeable that you have a
right to do." 		-- Judith Martin (Miss Manners)