[DWJ] Early fantasy?

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Tue Jun 20 11:36:15 EDT 2006

On Monday, June 19, 2006, at 09:36 PM, Margaret Ball wrote:

> Paul wrote
>
>> All the things you mention
>> are things where instead of our heroes going out, the strangeness
>> comes in.
> Good point. Although I feel there is easily enough unexplored
> strangeness in, say, Houston, to fuel plenty of fantastic adventures.
> But maybe that's just because my driving experience of Houston
> supports the theory that there are at least three separate cities on
> the same piece of ground and you can't get from one city to another
> without doing Very Strange Things.

And I know from my own experience that the Detroit Institute of Arts
exists in more than the normal number of dimensions.  They park
parts of it in another dimension at times.  So there are places in it
you can only get to _sometimes_.

I distrust those people who know so well what God
wants them to do because I notice it always coincides
with their own desires.

                                          - Susan B. Anthony