[DWJ] Re: Titles

Mon Jun 19 20:12:34 EDT 2006

When I find myself sympathizing with the bad guys, I know there's a problem
with the book.  :)  Dan Brown made them SO terribly evil that I resisted
following along with him.  I was particularly interested in the monk.  I
think albinism is cool in general (blame Susan Cooper) and he was just so
tortured and interesting....

Melissa Proffitt