[DWJ] Re: Nancy Drew (was Love Story)

HSchinske at aol.com HSchinske at aol.com
Fri Jun 16 14:56:26 EDT 2006

In a message dated 6/16/2006 9:01:28 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, Jadwiga
Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise <jenne at fiedlerfamily.net>
writes:

Oh yes.  I encourage libraries to buy them as being a black-fingernailed
baby wiccan  is much safer than kids trying to practice 'witchcraft'
based on the  accounts of the witch trials that libraries seem to have in
abundance. Or  worse, the plot of "The Active Enzyme Lemon-Freshened
Junior High School  Witch"  by Wallace Hildick... *sigh*

I remember trying to get my best friend to go along with re-enacting
_Jennifer, Hecate, Macbeth, William McKinley, and Me, Elizabeth_, with me  playing
the part of Jennifer. We definitely got as far as the fingernail  clippings and
the milkshakes with raw eggs. I gave it up after reading a book  about
Satanism and deciding this witchcraft business wasn't for me.

Helen Schinske