[DWJ] [OT] [meta] Please?

Irina Rempt irina at valdyas.org
Fri Jun 16 02:11:49 EDT 2006

On Friday 16 June 2006 06:39, deborah.dwj at suberic.net wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Jun 2006, Paul Andinach wrote:
> |(Deborah: I don't remember what you're using for this list, but in
> |Mailman there's a setting for removing sender's Reply-Tos from list
> |messages. That would fix this situation, I think.)
>
> So there is!  Fixed.  Thanks, Paul, and Irina, the problem
> should go away, now.

Thanks! I thought (in the shower, of course, far away from the computer)
that something like that might be the problem; "reply to poster" is
mailman's default, I think even with the note "recommended". Which is
all right for announcement mailing lists, where you don't really want
any replies to go to the whole list, but silly for discussion lists.

I've fixed it at my end as well; I want reply-to for my other accounts,
but not for this one.

   Irina

http://www.valdyas.org/foundobjects/index.cgi        Latest: 29-May-2005