[DWJ] [OT] [meta] Please?

Judith Ridge Judith.Ridge at det.nsw.edu.au
Thu Jun 15 20:01:49 EDT 2006

Is it your own settings, Irina? I ask because usually when I reply to a DWJ
email, it only goes back to the list address, but when I hit "reply" to your
email, your address came up as well as the list address. (And I hit "reply",
not "reply all".)

And now I don't know whether to send this to the list or to you personally!

Judith

--
Judith Ridge
Assistant Editor (Acting)