[DWJ] Re: was 'Mediocre fantasy serieses',

Irina Rempt irina at valdyas.org
Thu Jun 15 01:53:45 EDT 2006

wrote:

> > The hundredth time it may be someone who like me has an
> > ex-directory number.
>
> Yup. That's why I have an answering machine.

I don't have an answering machine because that would drive away most of
the people I *want* to call me; mostly people who aren't computer-savvy
enough to send e-mail. Also, some people who need me RIGHT NOW and
don't realise that when I'm online they can count on me reading my mail
practically the moment it arrives.

   Irina

http://www.valdyas.org/foundobjects/index.cgi        Latest: 29-May-2005