[DWJ] Titles (was London Meet)

Rosemary Hopkins rosieburroughs at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 15 11:50:11 EDT 2006

--- sally at sallyodgers.com wrote:

> Anyone else got books they WISH they had never read?

1984
Lord of the Flies
The Stars' Tennis Balls (Stephen Fry)
Just for the Summer (Judy Astley)
A sequel to The Secret Garden, the title and author of which mercifully
escape me

There are plenty more I wish I hadn't wasted my time on, but these are
the ones that I wish would not stick with me.

I would probably wish I had never read American Psycho, if I had
managed to finish it.

One other people's mentions, I love Deerskin for its hopefulness. I had
to study Wuthering Heights for A Level and have always assumed that was
why I hated it; having seen some of the list comments, I am no longer
so sure. I have borrowed it from the library to try again.

Rosie