[DWJ] Titles (was London Meet)

Belben, Philip (Energy Wholesale) Philip.Belben at eon-uk.com
Thu Jun 15 05:50:23 EDT 2006

> And what a refreshing change from the rising tide of blood. Does this
> mean that DWJ will never ever give in to the current craze for
> vampires?
> (though if she _did_ write a vampire story I bet it would be extremely
> funny)

"They look at your forelegs and say 'Juicy wrists'"?

Philip (Who doesn't believe that DWJ has ever been in the business of
giving in to current crazes)

our prior permission is prohibited.

represent those of the E.ON Group.

Coventry, CV4 8LG.
Registered in England & Wales No. 2366970

Coventry, CV4 8LG
Registered in England & Wales No. 4178314

Telephone +44 (0) 2476 42 4000
Fax +44 (0) 2476 42 5432