[DWJ] Re: Nancy Drew (was Love Story)

Belben, Philip (Energy Wholesale) Philip.Belben at eon-uk.com
Thu Jun 15 05:44:29 EDT 2006

> My neighbor banned DWJ from her teenage son (and any other fantasy
> writer who mentioned witchcraft.)  Unfortunately, I was the one who
> had lent him several books!

A friend at Church was dead against Harry Potter, wanted to ban "The
Demon Headmaster" on the strength of the title alone, and yet was quite
happy to let her small daughter read "The Worst Witch".  I was never
sure whether I could introduce DWJ or not.  In the end I didn't dare.

Philip.
our prior permission is prohibited.

represent those of the E.ON Group.

Coventry, CV4 8LG.
Registered in England & Wales No. 2366970

Coventry, CV4 8LG
Registered in England & Wales No. 4178314

Telephone +44 (0) 2476 42 4000
Fax +44 (0) 2476 42 5432