[DWJ] Re: was 'Mediocre fantasy serieses', now OT telephone

Belben, Philip (Energy Wholesale) Philip.Belben at eon-uk.com
Thu Jun 15 05:41:30 EDT 2006

> Is anyone from - drumm roll - Bristol?

Since Chris and Minnow have owned up to being immigrants to Bristle (and
I think Charlie is another such), I might as well pipe up and admit,
sorry, lay claim to having been born in Southmead Hospital.  (Our home
at the time was Pensford, which was then in Somerset and later in Avon,
and is now in "Bath and North-East Somerset").

I grew up around the northern half of Somerset (with occasional
excursions to Wiltshire and even London).  When I read Power of Three, I
think of the Somerset Levels, rather than that place (I think it's
called Otmoor) near Oxford.  (If you go further out onto the Levels,
they become more like the Flate than the scenery in Po3, but that's
another matter!)

Alas, I have since moved further afield.  I studied at Cambridge; I have
now lived in Leicestershire for 16 years and I WANNA GO HOME!

Philip.

(PS looks like Charlie's message came in while I was typing this)
our prior permission is prohibited.

represent those of the E.ON Group.

Coventry, CV4 8LG.
Registered in England & Wales No. 2366970

Coventry, CV4 8LG
Registered in England & Wales No. 4178314

Telephone +44 (0) 2476 42 4000
Fax +44 (0) 2476 42 5432