[DWJ] Re: beading book (going OT)

sally at sallyodgers.com sally at sallyodgers.com
Wed Jun 14 19:36:42 EDT 2006

Margaret Ball writes:

>> So you did! Thanks for the help....That first print run financed a month
> in India last winter, so...thanks for the memories.

Ooh - sounds fascinating (not the India bit, but having a self-published
book actually make a profit (not a Melissa or Jacob sort of Proffitt). Have
you/would you writ(t)e(n) anything about the publishing experience on that
side of the fence? Some of my clients want to SP but I can't advise them as
I didn't know anyone who had done it successfully.

Sallyo (answer me privately if you have a moment...)