[DWJ] Re: was 'Mediocre fantasy serieses', now OT telephone

Wed Jun 14 16:00:13 EDT 2006

On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 08:30:51 -0400, Ding, Kylie (KAM.RIC) wrote:

>> I have a phone with caller ID and simply don't answer it if it says
>> "Private". 99/100 it's telemarketers.
>>

>Same here.  But I have friends with private numbers, so I never can
>tell.  Chances are if I let it go through to the answering machine it's
>a friend and if I pick it up it's a telemarketer.

I had problems with some areas not being part of the service, most
especially my parents.  So it turned out not to be useful.  Getting my
number on the universal Do Not Call list has worked out MUCH better.

Melissa Proffitt