[DWJ] Re: was 'Mediocre fantasy serieses', now OT telephone

Robyn Starkey rohina at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 14 14:54:23 EDT 2006

>Can I make this on topic?  Doubt it, except by wondering if
>there's a reason our user base is primarily in the aforementioned
>list of English-speaking countries as opposed to, say, Canada.
>Is DWJ published there as heavily as elsewhere?

Can't speak to more than recently, since I got addicted to dwj when I
lived in Australia. But generally speaking publishing in Canada and US
are reasonably similar. Judging by how Witch Week went in my children's
lit class, maybe there's some argument to be made about Canadians don't
like her.

robyn