[DWJ] Re: was 'Mediocre fantasy serieses', now OT telephone

sally at sallyodgers.com sally at sallyodgers.com
Wed Jun 14 12:58:46 EDT 2006

deborah.dwj at suberic.net writes:
> Can I make this on topic?  Doubt it, except by wondering if
> there's a reason our user base is primarily in the aforementioned
> list of English-speaking countries as opposed to, say, Canada.
> Is DWJ published there as heavily as elsewhere?

What HAVE we got?

There are quite a few from Oz - think I'm the only Tasmanian, though?

Couple of Kiwis?

Irina - Holland?

Nice big Irish contingent... what about Scots and Welsh?

Is anyone from - drumm roll - Bristol?

Sallyo. (Funny thing; I belong to a writing site where it is possible to put
up recitations. I put up some of mine because the heavily US members
couldn't get their heads around what I might sound like. Most of them reckon
I sound Irish. I do have a bit of Irish ancestry, but it's many generations
back. 'f you want to hear what a Tasmanian sounds like - no jokes about two
heads, you other Ozzies - I think there are sound files at
http://www.sallyodgers.com/ephemera.htm .)