[DWJ] Re: was 'Mediocre fantasy serieses', now OT telephone

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Wed Jun 14 12:35:01 EDT 2006

On Wed, 14 Jun 2006, Chris Dollin wrote:
|[For some reason I think of this mailing list as being "UK people, with
| exceptions", as opposed to rec.arts.sf.composition, which I think of
| (more accurately) as "non-UK, with exceptions". Dunno why. Apologies.]

I think we're actually "UK and former Empire attachments, with
exceptions".  Though our Canadian contingent is low; I can only
think of Robyn offhand.  And I don't know of anyone in India...

I belive our heaviest user base is US, UK, Ireland, OZ, and NZ.

And I got myself on the direct marketing association's Do Not
Call list years ago, whee.  And I have a private number. :)

Can I make this on topic?  Doubt it, except by wondering if
there's a reason our user base is primarily in the aforementioned
list of English-speaking countries as opposed to, say, Canada.
Is DWJ published there as heavily as elsewhere?

-deborah
--
I myself have never been able to find out precisely what
feminism is: I only know that people call me a feminist