[DWJ] Swithering Depths (was Titles (was London Meet))

Margaret Ball margaret at onr.com
Wed Jun 14 12:25:57 EDT 2006

Roger wrote

> On Wed, Jun 14, 2006 at 10:44:22AM +0800, Juliette Curtis wrote:
>
>> >Yes yes yes!
>> >
>> >Lost in a Good Book
>> >The Well of Lost Plots
>> >Something Rotten
>> >
>> >They are all good but TWOLP is the best by a long way, IMO.
>>

> Just to show that tastes aren't universal, I thought TWoLP was the worst
> of the first three and haven't bothered to try to track down the fourth.
> Life...
And whichever one I tried to read put me off so much that I didn't
finish it. Which was an unwelcome surprise, because I'd expected to love
any author who was praised with such abandon by so many members of this
list. Oh well, chacun a son gout, as the old lady said when she kissed
the pig.

--
-Margaret Ball
www.flameweaver.com