[DWJ] Mediocre fantasy serieses (was Titles (was

Margaret Ball margaret at onr.com
Wed Jun 14 12:22:27 EDT 2006

Robyn wrote

> The personal is political. Not giving ground here at all. Yes, her
> motivation is personal, but the action is a political action. If I
> assassinated George Bush because I was irritated beyond all reason by
> his inept use of grammar, it would still be a political act.
"The personal is political." Do you mean that all actions are
necessarily political, and therefore nobody can be described as
"apolitical", and therefore there is no point to this discussion?

Or is there some category of actions that you do consider nonpolitical?

--
-Margaret Ball
www.flameweaver.com