[DWJ] Titles (was London Meet)

anita graham amgraham at it.net.au
Wed Jun 14 11:04:28 EDT 2006

Aha.... Aka the Tweeny. (I have recently been to a talk on tweenies.)

On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 sally at sallyodgers.com wrote:

> I just read some reviews of this... and one reviewer says "it's more
> suitable for preteens than children". Um... what DOES she think a
> preteen is, if not a child?

"Preteen is a person between nine and twelve (but this age could sometimes
extend up to the age of 15) before that person becomes a teenager. It is a
relatively recent term used to describe a distinct period in life in which
children are still children, but are starting to develop a more realistic
view of the world, similar to teenagers."
-- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preteen

Paul