[DWJ] Swithering Depths (was Titles (was London Meet))

Ian W. Riddell iwriddell at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 10:20:24 EDT 2006

On 6/14/06, Roger Burton West <roger at firedrake.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 14, 2006 at 10:44:22AM +0800, Juliette Curtis wrote:
> >Yes yes yes!
> >
> >Lost in a Good Book
> >The Well of Lost Plots
> >Something Rotten
> >
> >They are all good but TWOLP is the best by a long way, IMO.
>
> Just to show that tastes aren't universal, I thought TWoLP was the worst
> of the first three and haven't bothered to try to track down the fourth.
> Life...

I'm afraid I'm going to have to agree with Roger on this one. I didn't make
it through TWoLP - it just seemed like . . . I don't know . . . more of the
same. It was amusing, but there were many more interesting things on my
to-be-read pile.

Chacun a son gout.

widdy

--
Let the beauty we love be what we do.
There are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the ground.
iwriddell at gmail.com / riddell at perfectharmonychorus.org