[DWJ] Titles (was London Meet)

Rowland, Jennifer A B jennifer.rowland at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Jun 14 05:54:36 EDT 2006

Elizabeth H wrote:
> I didn't join this list to get a whole list of author
> recommendations,  so I'm thrilled it comes with the
> territory.  I should have known!

Hallie did a survey did a survey not long ago about list-people's other
favourite things... <searches archives>
http://www.suberic.net/pipermail/dwj/2006-March/024136.html Favourite
authors
http://www.suberic.net/pipermail/dwj/2006-March/024137.html Favourite
books/series

(You may also be interested in the "congruent authors" list that Liaden
fans came up with- if you don't know the Liad books by Sharon Lee and
Steve Miller- a genuine collaboration! they're, um, romantic space
opera? I like 'em a fair bit. Anyway, the list may have some suggestions
for things that other sf/f fans have liked. It's a few years old now, so
some excellent newer writers aren't on there.
http://www.korval.com/congru22.htm )
Jennifer