[DWJ] Re: was 'Mediocre fantasy serieses', now OT telephone

Juliette Curtis juliette at harvestroad.com
Wed Jun 14 03:49:14 EDT 2006

<wry chuckle>
Well, I used to be a journalist so ASIO already has a file on me. As
soon as you get a by-line, you get a file. I have a pilot's licence and
had to apply for an aviation security clearance. "They" gave me one,
including a lanyard to hang the thing around my neck, so they have
already decided I am harmless. Or at least that I am not going to fly a
Cessna 152 into a large building. (Wouldn't make any difference to the
building anyway - they're really little aircraft. Some kid did it in the
USA with a slightly larger Cessna 172 and the aircraft got stuck in the
building's window frame. Yes, that really happened.)
Just because I'm paranoid, it doesn't mean they're NOT out to get me!
And if being rude to telemarketers is a security offence, 99% of
Australia is guilty ;-)

have a pilot's licenc