[DWJ] Titles (was London Meet)

Paul Andinach pandinac at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Wed Jun 14 00:59:56 EDT 2006

On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 sally at sallyodgers.com wrote:

> I just read some reviews of this... and one reviewer says "it's more
> suitable for preteens than children". Um... what DOES she think a
> preteen is, if not a child?

"Preteen is a person between nine and twelve (but this age could
sometimes extend up to the age of 15) before that person becomes a
teenager. It is a relatively recent term used to describe a distinct
period in life in which children are still children, but are starting
to develop a more realistic view of the world, similar to teenagers."
-- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preteen

Paul
--
"Hold fast to the one noble thing."