[DWJ] Swithering Depths (was Titles (was London Meet))

Margaret Ball margaret at onr.com
Tue Jun 13 23:48:50 EDT 2006

> I have a (fairly idle) theory that the Bronte sisters, managed to
> qualify as Great Literature collectively; that, as a family of
> writers, they exert a fascination that any one of them might not have
> achieved alone.
>

> Paul
Sounds like a pretty good theory to me. Certainly no one would ever have
heard of Branwell if he hadn't been related to Emily, Anne and
Charlotte. And there's a certain Gothick fascination about the story of
all those gifted children growing up in that desolate vicarage on the
edge of the moors.

--
-Margaret Ball
www.flameweaver.com