[DWJ] Swithering Depths (was Titles (was London Meet))

Elizabeth G. Holtrop elizabeth at bouma-holtrop.com
Tue Jun 13 22:55:06 EDT 2006

Thank you!  More titles for my library list!

  E.

Juliette Curtis <juliette at harvestroad.com> wrote:  Yes yes yes!

Lost in a Good Book
The Well of Lost Plots
Something Rotten

They are all good but TWOLP is the best by a long way, IMO. Fforde has
also begun a new series featuring some characters from TWOLP. The first
is called The Big Over Easy and the second, to be published later this
year, is called The Fourth Bear.