[DWJ] Titles (was London Meet)

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Tue Jun 13 13:55:53 EDT 2006

> Donaldson is such a *waste*.  He can write such lovely prose, and
> he spends it on his terrible, terrible characters.

I hate Donaldson.

I loved _The Mirror of Her Dreams_ and _A Man Rides Through_ *even
though* I threw them against the wall repeatedly.

Why? Because the portrayal of characters who simply COULD NOT change
their views of themselves was so strong and so frustrating... and
unfortunately so believable.

Now I have to find them in the mess that is my attic.

And I'm going to give away the rest of my Donaldson.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"Justice is better than chivalry if we cannot have both."
   -- Alice Stone Blackwell