[DWJ] computer shoes

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Tue Jun 13 12:58:23 EDT 2006

On Tuesday, June 13, 2006, at 11:02 AM, minnow at belfry.org.uk wrote:

>> On Mon, 12 Jun 2006, Elizabeth G. Holtrop wrote:
>>
>> |Witch Week: Too Many Shoes, or, Too Few Shoes.  Depending on your
>> perspective....
>
> and Deborah grembled:
>
>> Gee, thanks.  Now I have to clean my drink off my monitor.
>
> Monitors is *easy*.  It's the c/k interfacing that's a brute to get
> off, on
> account of needing to get all the keys out for drying, and then having
> find a spare keyboard to refer to so that one puts them back in the
> right
> order.
>
> Minnow

The last time I bought a computer, I bought a protective covering for
the keyboard.  After the first day or two I got used to the feel of it
and
it keeps out crumbs, bugs, dust, drink spray, etc.  I still have to
clean
the monitor, though.

There are three kinds of theoretical physicists:
those who understand math and those who
don't.