[DWJ] Bristol Reader's Day : Part One, mostly about the Howl Workshop

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Tue Jun 13 10:19:13 EDT 2006

I haven't been able to keep up with the sudden explosion in posts at
all, but did manage to read the account of the Reader's Day.  Great
report, Ven - thanks and sympathy too!  (To you and Matt both - and
if this was the minor surgery around his birthday, that must be
around now too - unless that was the other minor surgery.)

Hallie (also very much enjoyed meeting people at the - er, meet;
wrote about it very briefly on LJ; spared a read of  _The Da Vinci
Code_ long ago by a BookCrossing friend's negative review; saw and
cried over Love Story, despite thinking 'Love means never having to
say you're sorry' one of the *stupidest* ideas ever; avoided
_Wuthering Heights_ like the plague, and (gasp, pant) glad to see Ika
back here too.)