[DWJ] Swithering Depths (was Titles (was London Meet))

sally at sallyodgers.com sally at sallyodgers.com
Tue Jun 13 09:27:48 EDT 2006

deborah.dwj at suberic.net writes:

> On Tue, 13 Jun 2006, minnow at belfry.org.uk wrote:
> |Juliette Curtis wrote:
>
> [Various statements with which I agree about WH]
>
> I thought I was going to like it so it was the only book I had
> with me on an airplane.  *shudder*

NEVER do this. Also, if you are in the habit of walking and reading-by-audio
at the same time, never leave home with the current tape in the recorder and
fail to add the next one to your pocket. Otherwise you will get 500 m from
home, (YES you will) and the tape will announce blandly: END OF SIDE ONE.

I've been listening to The Clouded Leopard, a Doctor Who audio play... found
myself taking extra turnings just to spin the story out.

ODWJM - my last DWJ on tape was Witch Week. The tape was screwed (librayr
copy) and the volume flUCtuATed COnsTAntLY.