[DWJ] Titles (was London Meet)

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Tue Jun 13 09:05:48 EDT 2006

On Mon, 12 Jun 2006, Rowland, Jennifer A B wrote:

|Paul wrote:
|> I think I have a copy of 'Feel the fear and do it anyway'
|> buried in my to-read pile, having picked it up cheap at a
|> church fete and then never bothered to read it.
|> Any suggestions what I should do with/to it?
|
|Compost?

I once composted a "Dr." John Grey book, one of the men are from
mars, women are from venus series, and was worried it might
give my gynoecious cucumbers a complex and prevent them from
pollinating.

-deborah
--
This is not a book to be tossed aside lightly. It should be
thrown with great force.  -- Dorothy Parker