[DWJ] Titles (was London Meet)

sally at sallyodgers.com sally at sallyodgers.com
Tue Jun 13 08:09:10 EDT 2006

sally at sallyodgers.com writes:

> There's one called Donkeyskin... or some such.

Nyet - DEERSKIN. And it was R-M.

It was one of those veiled identity themes that DWJ is so fascinated with,
but has a kind of greyish sickly pall o'er it, not surprising, when you
consider the incest theme. But I read it once, and have no plans to reread.

Eve, by Penelope Lively I didn't even read once.

Funny, some books I would wish to burn in effigy, others I feel like
scrubbing the shelves down, or turning my mind out for a good dose of
sunshine and Dettol.