[DWJ] Titles (was London Meet)

Paul Andinach pandinac at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Mon Jun 12 20:47:04 EDT 2006

On Mon, 12 Jun 2006, Melissa Proffitt wrote:

> Almost everything I've ever read by Mercedes Lackey.  I'd try to cut
> out the parts of my brain that hold those memories if it didn't mean
> losing the memory that would prevent my reading them again.

I think I have already mentioned on this list that I had such a low
opinion of the first Mercedes Lackey book I ever read that I re-read
it a few years later to make sure I wasn't confabulating how bad it
was.

(The second, which I read largely out of an obligation to give her a
second chance, wasn't actively bad, but didn't inspire any great
desire to read on. There hasn't been a third.)

Paul
--
"Hold fast to the one noble thing."